Ajofia Nnewi Biography
Ajiofia Nnewi is a renowned masquerade that operates from the commercial ancient town of Nnewi in Anambra state. It is regarded as the most feared and respected masquerade in Igbo land. The name Ajofia means “Evil Forest” The Ajofia Nnewi is over 10ft tall and numerous of both dead and living animals crawling all over it’s body
Ajofia Nnewi masquerade is usually accompanied by 50 men and do not perform in the presence of women. The masquerade has a smoke reeling out from it’s head. The masquerade always held a traditional symbol called “Anunu Ebe” which is known to have a supernatural powers.
Ajofia Nnewi masquerade has a popular song which has been recorded and played by other masquerades and Igbo traditional music groups.
Best Ajofia Nnewi Mp3 Songs Collections
Are you looking for ajofia nnewi mp3 download, ajofia nnewi Onye na ezi Ụzọ mp3 download, ajofia nnewi songs? Below are best collection of Ajofia songs you can download.
1. Ajofia Nnewi Masqurade vol 1
2. Ajofia Nnewi Masqurade vol 2
3. Ajofia Nnewi Masqurade vol 3
4. Ajofia Nnewi Masqurade vol 4
5. Ajofia Nnewi Masqurade vol 5
6. Ajofia Nnewi – Mabalu mu oji
7. Ajofia Nnewi – Onye na ezi Ụzọ
8. Ajofia Nnewi – Ọdụ na ana abịa
9. Ajofia Nnewi – Ilokwolu Ilokwolu
10. Ajofia Nnewi – Ana were were