Barmani Choge Biography
Barmani Choge (1948–2013) was a Hausa singer. Born into a household of Islamic scholars, she received Islamic education from her father. She also took part in dandali, open-air playing and singing with other children. At the age of fifteen she married Alhaji Aliya, a local young businessman, with whom she would have twelve children. Her husband had himself sung and played the garaya lute with his father, and encouraged her singing. In 1973 she started performing at marriage and naming ceremonies. She gained “a reputation as a boisterous and uninhibited performer who ‘said it like it was’, since she addressed issues intimate to women, about life, wealth, husbands and survival.
Best Barmani Choge Mp3 Songs Collections
Are you looking for barmani choge wakar ilalla lale mp3 download, barmani choge wakar kishiya mp3 download, barmani choge songs? Below are best collection of barmani choge songs you can download.
1. Allah Ka Ba Mu Nairori by Barmani Choge
2. Wakar Mula Mulan Duwaiwai – Barmani Choge
3. Wakar Ilalla Lale by Barmani Choge
4. Wakar Kishiya by Barmani Choge
5. Lallailallai Mu Muna Zuwa by Barmani Choge
6. Sama Ruwa Kasa Ruwa by Barmani Choge
7. Wakar Duwaiwai by Barmani Choge
8. Gwarne Ikon Allah by Barmani Choge