Chief Pericoma Biography
Chief Pericoma Mezuo Okoye (born 1948) was a Nigerian singer, songwriter and traditionist. His first name ‘Pericoma’ could alternatively be spelled as ‘Pericomo’ ‘Perry-Coma’ and ‘Perry-Koma’. He was predominantly known throughout the Igboland for his style of music and strong belief and practice of the traditional religion of the Igbo people, named Obeah.
Okoye was born in Nigeria, specifically in Imo State, an eastern state occupied by the Igbo people of Nigeria. He was born in a community named Arondizuogu, a community that occupies three local government areas: Ideato North, Okigwe, and Onuimo.
His music style could be best described as “oral rendition of the culture, proverbs, as well as the tradition of the Igbo people”.
Chief Pericoma Albums include Isi na udoh ga-adi, High Tension, Ikeji Izuogu, Obodo Aghoka etc.
Best Chief Pericoma Mp3 Songs Collections
Are you looking for chief pericoma mp3 Ekere Mgba download, chief pericoma Awirigidi mp3 download, chief pericoma songs ? Below are best collection of Pericoma songs you can download.
1. Izukanma Na Nneji by Chief Pericoma
2. Ekere Mgba 1 by Chief Pericoma
3. Ekere Mgba 2 by Chief Pericoma
4. Ekere Mgba 3 by Chief Pericoma
5. Eze Ebina Ikpe N’Otu Onu (Ogbudu Special) by Chief Pericoma
6. Awirigidi 2002 by Chief Pericoma
7. Akuko Adi Nkota 1 by Chief Pericoma
8. Akuko Adi Nkota 2 by Chief Pericoma
9. Obiara Igbu Anyị by Chief Pericoma
10. Ahia Nne Na Umu by Chief Pericoma