King Ochiligwe Ubulu Biography
Chief Ochiligwe Ubulu (1949-2004), Originally known as Augustin Ojinji, a. k. a King Love A. U, Offor, Alushiegu, etc. hails from Onicha Ukwuani (Amoji), Ndokwa West Local Government, Delta State. He was once an artisan — a cobbler.
As a youth, he’s said to have hawked musical tapes on the streets to earn a living. I understand he came from a fairly humble background. He admitted this in one of his songs when he said that hardship made him discover his musical talent. Ubulu was a stutterer but surprisingly he never stuttered when he sang.
He didn’t play any musical instruments, but his performances were masterpieces, his dance moves iconic and his music unmatched in its reach. Ubulu was and is still largely celebrated among Ukwuani people, his dance steps have influenced the masses even more than his singing in some ways, and because of his untiring spirit, he is widely regarded as one of the best entertainers of all time in Ukwuani history.
Best King Ochiligwe Ubulu Mp3 Songs Collections
Are you looking for king ochiligwe ubulu kakene chukwu mp3 download, king ochiligwe ubulu onye ni we madu mp3 download, king ochiligwe ubulu songs ? Below are best collection of king ochiligwe ubulu songs you can download.
1. Struggle before Pleasure By King Ochiligwe Ubulu
2. Kakene Chukwu by King Ochiligwe Ubulu
3. Ifeyi Nasom by King Ochiligwe Ubulu
4. Onye Ni Nwe Madu by King Ochiligwe Ubulu
5. Magbele So Magbele by King Ochiligwe Ubulu
6. Onyebuwa Nish by King Ochiligwe Ubulu
7. Ifeoma by King Ochiligwe Ubulu
8. Ifene N Gwani by King Ochiligwe Ubulu
9. Chukwu Onye Pele by King Ochiligwe Ubulu
10. Chukwudim nagu by King Ochiligwe Ubulu