Mike Ejeagha Biography
Mike Ejeagha (born August, 1932) is a Nigerian folklorist, songwriter, and musician from Enugu State, Nigeria, Mike Ejeagha started his career in music in the mid-20th century. Also known as Gentlemen, Mike has been influential in the evolution of music in the Igbo language for over 6 decades. His first hit was in 1960 – the year of Nigeria’s independence.
Mike Ejeagha is a distinct story-teller accompanied by guitar style and his lyrics are laced with proverbs; lending his music a didactic style. He writes his own music and his lyrics are in Igbo language. Ejeagha has contributed over three hundred recordings to the National Archives of Nigeria produced during his field work to investigate Igbo folklore highlife music.
Mike Ejeagha Albums Includes Akuko Na Egu, Omenani Special, Anyi Ga Adi and lots more
Best Mike Ejeagha Mp3 Songs Collections
Are you looking for mike ejeagha Onye Ori Utaba mp3 download, mike ejeagha Elulube Lube mp3 download, mike ejeagha songs ? Below are best collection of Mike Ejeagha songs you can download.
1. Elulube Lube by Mike Ejeagha
2. Uwa Ngbede Ka Mma by Mike Ejeagha
3. Onye Ori Utaba (Pt 1) by Mike Ejeagha
4. Onye New Ona Ebe by Mike Ejeagha
5. Mgba Enwude Akpulu by Mike Ejeagha
6. Odogwu Nari Enu by Mike Ejeagha
7. Obiako by Mike Ejeagha
8. Akwu Achaa by Mike Ejeagha
9. Sussana Merengue by Mike Ejeagha
10. Agolum Age by Mike Ejeagha