Table of Contents
About the Ghana People
Ghana is a nation in West Africa with the official name Republic of Ghana. It shares borders with the Ivory Coast in the west, Burkina Faso in the north, and Togo in the east. It borders the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean to the south. Ghana’s total size is 238,535 km2 (92,099 sq mi), and it is made up of a variety of biomes, from tropical rainforests to coastal savannas. Ghana has nearly 31 million people, making it the second-most populous nation in West Africa (after Nigeria), according to the 2021 census. Accra, the nation’s capital and largest city, as well as Kumasi, Tamale, and Sekondi-Takoradi, are other important cities.
BEST OF GHANA HIGHLIFE MUSIC
Are you looking for Ghana Highlife music ? Below are best collection of Ghana Highlife music you can download.
1. PRYCE ARMAH – ONE DAY ONE DAY
2. Pryce Armah – Oya M ake We Go
3. Canadoes Super Stars Band of Ghana – Oga Sorry
4. African Brothers Band International – Agatha
5. Noble Adu Kwasi – Akwankwaa HiHianio
6. Opambuo International Band of Ghana – Kiss me and smile
7. CANADOES SUPERSTAR OF GHANA – Fine Woman
8. Opambuo International Band of Ghana – Mani so tan, Madi ama
9. Kwaye Mu Ahoma – City Boys in Nigeria
10. Obuoba J A Adofo & His City Boys Band Int. – Yaa Dufie